Club Hipico de Concepcion, also known as Mediocamino, is a thoroughbred racecourse in Hualpen, Gran Concepcion in the Bio-Bio Region of Chile. It is comprised of a nine furlong, right-handed dirt track. Its most important race is the Clasico Club Hipico de Concepcion.
Club Hipico de Concepcion dates back to 1918 when a group of horse owners commenced racing on a site known as La Pampa in the Barrio Norte area of Concepcion. However, the site soon became to small for the growing interest in activities and a new location was sought. The chosen site was an area known as Mediocamino which lay midway between Concepcion and Talcahuano. It opened for racing in 1920.
On 28 April 1990, the facilities which were built largely of wood were completely destroyed by fire and the site was closed. Rebuilding took two and a half years to complete and in October 1992, Club Hipico de Concepcion was officially re-opened by the chairman, Octavio Ríos Espinoza with capacity for 5000 spectators.