Hipodromo La Rinconada opened on July 5, 1959 in Coche, a neighborhood of southern Caracas, Venezuela. It was originally constructed as a 1600m (1 mile) dirt oval but was later extended to 1800m with a 400m straight.
Hipodromo La Rinconada has three stands which can accommodate up to 12,500 seated people. The racecourse has also hosted concerts and has attracted attendances in excess of 60,000 people.
- Clásico Internacional Propietarios de La Rinconada (Grade 1)
- Gran Premio Clásico Simón Bolívar (Grade 1)
- Clásico Antonio Jose de Sucre
- Copa Internacional Cruz del Avila
- Clásico Republica de Venezuela
Official website: none.