Valparaiso Sporting Club is a thoroughbred racecourse in Vina Del Mar, Valparaiso Region, Chile. It was founded in 1882 by a group of members, largely originating from Great Britain. It is one of three primary racecourses in Chile, the other two being Hipodromo Chile and Club Hipico de Santiago. Since 1885, it has been home to the Chilean Derby, the final leg in the national Triple Crown.
Valparaiso Sporting Club is a left-handed turf course of about 2000m (1.25 miles.) Originally, Valparaiso Sporting Club only operated during the summer months which was then extended in 1937. Since 1945, the racecourse has held meetings all year round and has been known to attract attendances of up to 80,000 patrons.